Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT is part of HMRC’s initiative to create “the most digitally-advanced tax regime in the world”.
VAT-registered business will already be aware of their responsibilities under MTD – those with a turnover above the VAT-registration threshold (£85,000), were required to join the system in April 2019.
From 1 April 2022, MTD for VAT expanded to include every VAT-registered business in the UK. It’s not optional, if you’re VAT-registered, you’ll need to get accustomed to the new rules.
Your VAT return must be submitted to HMRC via software which is compatible with HMRC’s own systems.
We’ve already assisted many businesses with this transition, and fully understand the requirements of what’s needed to report digitally, and how to do it.
If you’re a business who needs to comply, please get in touch as we can make this a HASSLE FREE process.
- We’ll ensure you and your business are MTD prepared and fully compliant.
- We’ll discuss with you the various options available in relation to MTD compatible software.
- We’ll provide guidance and training as necessary.
- We’ll work with you to ensure you make the best use of the benefits of real time information when making business decisions.
- There’s the option of outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting requirements to us, and we could take care of everything for you.
Contact us and we can have a chat about MTD for VAT. We’ll give you peace of mind that you’re fully compliant.